Friday, November 20, 2009

Research odds and ends...

Sorry for the delayed posting again! I've been occupied with the end of the year academic madness: grants writing. One can tell how bad the economics is by looking at how people panic about funding. That's very much the case in academia. In any case, I didn't find these experiences extremely appealing to talk about so I blanked out last Sunday when I was supposed to update my blog.

Regarding the robot videos many people inquired about, I've done my best to push the school administration for video hosting. Unfortunately Tufts is still an university and all administrations eat time. Actually, that's the main reason why I started this blog. Our labs websites update never caught up with our research pace, because we researchers cannot access the webpages ourselves.

By the way, I do have a facebook account, but I don't use it very often. My colleague asked me about it a couple of weeks ago here is how I responded:

No comments:

Post a Comment